Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Pin It Weekly #234

Want to see this one under a neon light.What's happening in your Pinterest world? Are you getting any pinning done? If so, what's pinning? 


I don't know why, but I've been all over the map pinning stuff that just strikes my fancy. One day I pinned baby animals--I saw a few and jumped into the fray. Another day I pinned more quilts into my "scrap, quilts" board. I've ignored that board for such a long time, avoiding moving everything into "heart, quilts." Now I have more to move. What? Why? 

Expression is the key to opening your heart to dance without expression dance would be dull and hard to watch
After taking Jolie to buy new pointe shoes, I went on a "ballet, dance" binge. It's time to move on, Mary!

Seriously! Some people need to put their phones down and go do something!
Whatever shows up in my feed gets pinned, unless I get sidetracked by something especially interesting. If I begin a new board, I almost need an intervention to get back on track. Here are some things that are appearing on my feed. If you binge pin, don't blame me. I'm leaving this warning right here!

Pinterest Addicts - 10 Signs You Have a Pinterest Addiction.  #s 2, 3, & 10 are definitely me!! LOL!!!!!

watercolour cacti and succulent Throw Pillow

Covered Bridge

Additional Images of Selkie Quilt Kit by Coras Quilts - ConnectingThreads.com
February 2018 Block Study: Side Stripe | MQG Community

Paintings-of-lonely-robots-experiencing-the-quiet-wonder-of-the-world6__605

A special cutie

4,251 Likes, 116 Comments - Missouri Star Quilt Company (@missouriquiltco) on Instagram: “These Pineapple blocks are beautiful! Have you ever tried making a pineapple quilt? #Repost…”

Packed With Amenities - 36238TX | Country, Hill Country, Traditional, Luxury, Photo Gallery, Premium Collection, 1st Floor Master Suite, Butler Walk-in Pantry, CAD Available, Den-Office-Library-Study, MBR Sitting Area, Media-Game-Home Theater, PDF, Split Bedrooms, Corner Lot | Architectural Designs

Did I not tell you? Is this not a crazy mishmash of pins? It just gets crazier every week. I wonder if I follow too many people...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Just shows that you have diverse interests. Right?

Anne Kirby said...

Is that a lilac-Breasted Roller at the top? National Bird of Kenya, most beautiful thing you will ever see!