Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: H U M O R

Pretend words here.

My Two Favorite Hobbies

I suffer with fabric addiction. Well...not suffer, really. Fact is, I rather enjoy it!

**change some to often
Black Threads: Mrs. Bobbins, a Quilt Cartoon, from Pickledish
Cute inspiration to get through the work day so you can go back to sewing!


Sew Can Do: Are you a fabric hoarder too?
I am a librarian and I would catalog it,
but I'm busy cutting, sewing and quilting.
Funny
Have a great weekend! I hope everyone gets to find the answer! #42quilts #quiltquotes #quilting #quiltlove #quilt


And so, the tour de force...



Campers Quilt Pattern


Cat Claw Quilt by Marion Patterson - truthfully, I have quilted like this before and I have the clawed up quilts to prove it!

All About Ewe – Quilting Books Patterns and Notions

cute chickens!

funny

Rippity Doo Dah Quilt Kit  | Keepsake Quilting

Doctor Who quilt!!!! @Lauren Duman

You’re in luck – more quilt ecards | Quilting Sewing Creating

Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friend's brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
Honestly, I know it's batman but I don't get how it's funny.
 Could someone explain it to me?  
And the tour de force...

CUTE!!-this may be the next baby quilt I make just b/c it is funny and true.

Oh my, these cute chickens made me laugh out loud!  A Cuppa Tea With Me: fairy garden

Ziggy Quilt – Quilting Books Patterns and Notions



2 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Haha!! Read these to my fam and we were all laugh this morning!!!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Ha, ha! What a wonderful cheerful collection :)