Saturday, August 12, 2017

Stash Report for June/July 2017


Running late but here nonetheless! Not tons of quilt finishes happening, but there have been a few. Oddly every quilt I finished have two things in common: they are small and they are mostly blue. But the blue scraps are slowly dwindling.


Stash Report for June/July 2017
Yards
Completed Projects 
Used this month:
11
Come Out to Play (3 yds)
Added this month:
3
Under the Haystack (2 yds)
Used in 2017:
38
AmandaJean’s QAL (5 yds)
Added in 2017:
3.5 gift
Small finishes (1 yd)

1 comment:

somethingrosemade14@blogspot.com said...

I'm doing my Minus 100 Yard Challenge and my rules are a little different than yours, fabric usage and completed projects are two different categories for me, I be in big trouble if I couldn't count the fabric until the quilt/project was completed. Also, gifts of fabrics are not included in my total since my goal is to limit my fabric buying. I have 50 yards to use before the end of the year which I'm still hoping to do.