Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Pin It Weekly #202

Pin It WeEkly #202the four year AnnIversary is only 6 weeks away! we're shooting for 25 pins a week until the anniversary! Stick with us and HAPPY WEEKLY.

Lili Collins is a follower who loves movies. How do I know? I've seen her Pinterest boards. My surprise! Of her 45-50 boards, all but about five are of particular movies. You really should see this. I spent too much time (of course) on her movie boards. Then I found this!

OldHouses.com - 1890 Victorian: Queen Anne - Historical Home in East Central Alabama in Roanoke, Alabama:

This looks like the perfect place to start my cat collection. More trees is all that is needed. The windows are so beautiful, and that door. Wow.: Beautiful house in Norway:

Victorian and stone, great combo!:

omg - I could actually see me on that porch, or upstairs, or inside or anywhere in this gorgeous home:

Lesa Bolman has 20,000 followers! Her board "That's Clever!" one reason why... 
glow sticks in balloons <3:
Love these balloons with glow sticks inside.

Stacked coffee tables for shelves:

I am doing this. How many of the many flashlights in this house work? Pinner writes "Idea for emergency candles! good shower gift too" Yeah, okay, phones work, but why use that battery up:

I've+Seen+Plenty+Of+Life+Hacks+Before,+But+None+As+Genius+As+These+19+Ridiculous+Ideas:

Karen Ristau has a board titled "Best Friends." How sweet is this? 

Best friends photography idea:


haileycheyanne: Jump On It:

omg i was looking at this picture when the little daughter (5 years old) of my parents' friends sitting next to me asked "where is the other guy? he should be sitting next to her, shouldn't he? why isn't he there?" i didn't know what to answer x.x: Good friends are so precious and so important. Thanks, Alainna. I can't imagine life without you either.:

Best Friends Art - Sisters - Watercolor Painting Print 8x10 | by Heatherlee Chan | Lady Poppins | $20.00 https://www.etsy.com/listing/179907660/best-friends-sisters-watercolor-painting?ref=shop_home_active_4:

Carolyn Phillips has lots of quilt boards--and I'm going back to check those out--but she also has an "Altered Books" board that I want to share with you.

I have no problem being addicted to creating mixed media art! :) | I found tips for working with #metal and more, at ClothPaperScissors.com. #mixedmedialove:

What a cool way to use a book!    Wouldn't that be cool to hang up in your room?: ~:


france papillon | Journal on Monday: week 104:

Sweet...look at the lace border!! <3 we should do something like that :):



1 comment:

Kaja said...

Keeping it up, you are nearly there!