Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: HOUSES

I've probably done houses before, I haven't checked my list, but I spent most of the afternoon checking out the houses on Jen and Jan's Blog Hop. What fun! There are so many interpretations of Jan's free pattern, "Quilter's Laundry Day." If you've read my blog in the last day or two, you're probably tired of seeing my version, but I do love it so. 



If you are interesting in seeing all the quilts together, you should visit my Pinterest board, which I built especially for this blog hop.
A Quilting Life - a quilt blog: House Quilt Blocks:

These fun colorful houses were quilted by Cathy from Blueberry Patch using Aurifil 2600. The link for the quilt pattern is in the blog post.  To see more please visit http://cathy-blueberrypatch.blogspot.com/2015_11_01_archive.html:

Red and white quilt, a Schoolhouse - inspiring! This has always been one of my favorites.:

Môj ružový vesmír...: Country Cottages, free BOM from Shabby Fabrics:

"Be My Neighbor" will be the next free weekly quilt pattern available on my…:

So normally I think house/ building quilts are boring, but something about this one said  "My girls would LOVE this".:

Quilt pattern designed by 3 Sisters. This sample uses the Moda fabric line called "Grace.":

Pink Houses, Growing Up Modern Book:

Pink Houses Quilt:

House and star block quilt:

Deka Pink baby:

modéle de yoko saito:

Love the floral border to suggest gardens and how the strip under the houses suggests sashing, but isn't.:

Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

Preeti said...

Oh Mary, I love all your houses inspiration blocks. Would you add mine to the collection too?
Hugs,
Preeti.

Kaja said...

What a great selection!