Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Pin It Weekly #197

What are we pinning?  Well, MLaFoe is pinning to her board, "The Hebrides Vikings Celtics Scotland & Britain." 

Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland. This was one of our favorite stops in our trip to Scotland this year. #castles:

Abandoned Boats. Salen. Isle of Mull. Inner Hebrides. Scotland.: Holyrood Abbey, Scotland:

Dunvegan Castle, Isle of Skye, Scotland:

Stonehenge, England, United Kingdom, great capture. An absolute wonder.: Loch Etive, Glencoe, Highland, Scotland:

Karen Cassidy is a new pinner who has two boards, but check out her "Projects" board. She has some cute ideas pinned.


"Tonight the music will play" By Ditte Sørensen, Denmark. Free motion embroidery on textile, photo transfer, and quilted. Size 30x40:

Foto: Take a photo and bring it into Photoshop Elements 3 and remove the background and add a drop shadow. Ta Da!:

TJ James has a board idea titled "beach quilts." There we are...a new reason to create quilts! (Because, you know, we all need that!)

Straight line sewing in two directions - I love this pattern.: Make this quick and easy quilt using just 24 precut 2 1/2" strips. You can also…:

This, that and everything inbetween:

Beach hut framed textile art. Would like to try doing this!:

Making Waves quilt pattern by Laura Nownes: And I? I've been pinning a few beachy ideas that I love for outdoor furniture, maybe ...

Three Beach Huts Cushion - CoastalHome.co.uk: Coastal Living:

and these cloche hats, which have eluded me for over a week! But I'm getting closer. (More on that tomorrow.)

Natural Spring & Summer Cloche Straw Bucket Sun Hat w/ Ribbon Band at Amazon Women’s Clothing store::
Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/151507120/sewing-pattern-penny-1920s-cloche-hat:

1930's Style Cloche Hat Pattern by DLDesignsHatPatterns on Etsy:

and there we have it: Pins and boards and ideas, oh my!

1 comment:

Kaja said...

I like this style of hat too. They don't suit me, but sometimes I just don't care.