Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Pin It Weekly #195





A Jeanneke Quilts + Scrappy House Quilts has an interesting board of scrappy houses and a few other quilts that I just love. Funny how a modern quilter can love traditional quilts so much. Do you find that you're one style and love another? 

KK:

This was one of those happy accidents that spring up from time to time. I had been feeling pretty quilted out, so I definitely hadn't been considering making yet another quilt for Dylan's birthday this year.   I was actually going to make a Liberty fabric wallet (maybe not the most suitable weight, but we wanted to give it a try), but matters were complicated by the Canada Post strike, which prevented me from being able to order the fabric I needed online.   Eventually, I got to thinking abo...:

Yahoo Groups:

Yahoo Groups:

Lace Traveler's "beautiful things in lace" board makes my heart cry for the beauty.
RESERVED for SHERI.. Vintage Kitty.. vintage crochet.. romantic full circle…: .:

Maria Niforos - Fine Antique Lace, Linens & Textiles : Antique Lace:

And she has 2,500 pins!
~lace bag ~shabby chic:

 Maria da  Luz  Gonçalves is another new follower who has many boards and  many, many pins. These pins are from her "SHARE your Mixed Media/ Art/Tips/Supplies/Ideas board which has over 10,000 pins. Go check her site out!

"Mia" - Original Fine Art for Sale - © Kimberly Santini The technique in this painting inspires me. Look closely at the eyes and see how many colors are there!: Love the colours and textures here. I once created something like that for my art & design A-level...I wish I could have kept that piece.:


Shirley Vauvelle driftwood art: 2 Likes, 1 Comments - Lianne Williams | Artist |  (@liannewilliamsart) on Instagram: “Day 7 of #marchmeetthemaker 'How it's made'. So this is a brief overview of how my portraits get…”:

Botanical print, Tree wall art print, Botanical art, Botanical illustration, Botanical poster, Nursery wall art, Printable women gift:

And that's this week's Pin It Weekly! Hope you're inspired to visit a few followers and pin a few pins. Oh, do leave a note telling us what you're pinning this week! We're waiting...

#fleurdelisquiltsonpinterest

2 comments:

jenclair said...

I've already clicked on the mixed media links and will read them in a minute! Of course, I anything that can inspire mail art, but I'm in love with the boat and fish piece!

Kaja said...

I like all styles of quilt, even though I know I'll never make anything traditional.